OVER THE YEARS WE HAVE BUILT STRONG RELEATIONSHIPS AND NETWORKS WITH LEADING OIL AND SHIPPING COMPANIES TO PROVIDE A WIDE RANGE OF SERVICES FOR OUT CLIENTS. WE ARE ACTIVE IN SHIP TO SHIP ACTIVITY, FAST FERRY SERVICES, BUNKERING, SHIP REPAIRS AND SHIP AGENGY.
Offshore Fenders Limited offers a team of Mooring Masters with the training and experience in conjunction with the highest safety standards. Below we have outlined the responsibilities of our Mooring Masters.
- Guaranteeing vessels condition are up to standard for the operation
- Supervising the vessels approach, maneuvering into final position, mooring and positioning of the lightering hoses
- Monitoring transfer of product to ensure for no oil spills
- Overseeing the connection of hoses and maneuvering of vessels upon completion of the operation
Offshore Fenders Limited provide ship to ship services also known as Ship to Ship Operations. We work with our customers, shore base personnel, port authorities, mooring master to manage and minimise risks to ensure safety to All personnel and to the environment.
All STS services are executed following careful planning, with proper co-ordination and communication, and an extremely well-trained team of experienced staff.
Safety is our priority and all ship to ship operations are carried out with guidelines set out by the Oil Companies International Maritime Forum (OCMIF).
SHIP TO SHIP TRANSFER
A ship to ship transfer operation is where cargo is transferred between seagoing ships moored alongside each other. Such operations may take place when one ship is at anchor or when both are underway.
Offshore Fenders Limited provide support crafts to ensure ship to ship transfer operations are executed sufficiently. Our support crafts supply all fenders, cargo hoses and other equipment required for the operation.
All Offshore Fenders Limited support crafts are routinely inspected to comply with the strict rules and regulations set out by the company to ensure the provision of safe and reliable services.
Our support crafts are also able to assist clients with most offshore Jobs such as towage and other urgent demands.
Offshore Fenders limited provide STS equipment available in all bases. Equipment includes fenders, hoses and other industry specific equipment.
STS EQUIPMENT USES
- STS operations
- Quay side fendering
- General fendering
- Transfer of liquid cargoes
We exclusively use Yokohama pneumatic fenders and Yokohama Seaflex hoses, known for their safety record and recognised attention to quality.
- 3.3 x 6.5 Yokohama Pneumatic Fenders Black Type 1, Pneumatic-50 with Protection Chain Tyre Net
- 1.5 x 3.0 Yokohama Pneumatic Fenders Black Type 1, Pneumatic-50 with Protection Chain Tyre Net
- 1.2 x 2.0 Yokohama Pneumatic Fenders Black Type 1, Pneumatic-50 with Chain Tyre Net with first Shackle
STS equipment available:
- 10inch Yokohama Seaflx STS Hoses (white ).
- 10inch Yokohama Seaflx STS Hoses ( Black)
- 8inch Gutteling – 10m each ( Gas Hoses)